See All Images
In 1996, the City of Casey entered into an intergovernmental agreement with the Casey Township Park District to operate, partially fund, and maintain Fairview Park. Fairview Park consists of 40 acres in the Southeast section of Casey with the following amenities: children's playground area, soccer area, skate park/bike park, basketball courts, bandstand, horse arena, horseshoe pitching court, tractor pull, a paved walking path, sunken flower garden, memorial garden, five pavilions with grills, several shaded picnic areas, twin ponds for fishing, as well as a nicely shaded campground facility with water and electrical hook-ups, dump station, fire pits, and restrooms and shower facility.
There are also four ball diamonds that are used by boys and girls summer leagues and travel teams, the Casey-Westfield junior high softball and baseball teams, Casey-Westfield high school softball teams, and recreational softball teams.
Additionally, there is a nine hole disc golf course scattered throughout the park for use by the public, with sessions being held every Tuesday night at 5:30. More information on this event can be found on the Casey Disc Golf Page on Facebook.
Also located in the Park is the Illinois Amateur Softball Association Hall of Fame and Museum along with the Casey Softball Association Hall of Fame.
Camping prices are as follows:
- Residents: $15/night for RVs & Campers
- Non-residents: $25/night for RVs & Campers
- $10/night for tent camping
CAMPING CAN BE PAID FOR AT 602 E. MONROE.
If no one is home park board member, Jerry Clark will stop by and obtain payment from you at your campsite.
- Illinois Amateur Softball Association Hall of Fame Events
- Casey Softball Association Hall of Honor Ceremony
- 4th of July Celebration
- Labor Day Weekend Annual Popcorn Festival
- Central Illinois Garden Tractor Pulls
- Antique Tractor Pulls
- Christmas in the Park, December
- Live Nativity in the Park, December
- Fariview Park Summer Series Events
A full list of events can be found on our events page.