See All Images
The Casey Chamber of Commerce, established in 1936, has been a networking tool for local businesses and a catalyst for economic growth since its inception. Understanding that community spirit and togetherness is vital for a thriving business atmosphere, the Chamber supports community events and local entities, including businesses, community groups and our schools. The Chamber depends on the participation and support of local businesses and individuals to continue its efforts to grow, improve and support the community of Casey.
The Chamber of Commerce Board meets on the 2nd Thursday of each month at 7:00am in the Conference room at the Days Inn Hotel off of Hwy. 49.
Incentives for Chamber Members
- Advertising Opportunities at Chamber-sponsored events
- Participation in Buy Local efforts, including Chamber Dollars
- Eligible to become Business of the Month
- Membership plaque
- Voting rights for electing Directors
- Solidarity in the Business Community
- As a Purple Member, contribute to scholarships to C-WHS seniors, receive special acknowledgement in media and at Annual Dinner, & more!
Chamber-Sponsored Events & Community Contributions
- Welcome Committee for New Businesses
- Monthly business networking sessions
- Easter Bunny with prize giveaways
- Annual Chamber Dinner
- Citizen of the Year Award
- Spotlight on Business of the Year
- Fairview Park Ornament Series
- Annual Golf Outing
- Popcorn Festival
- Fall Frolic
- Christmas Shopping Promotion
- Santa Claus at Christmas Festivities in Casey
- Christmas Decoration Contest
The Chamber of Commerce provides support for:
- The City of Casey
- The Salvation Army
- Scholarship for a C-WHS Senior
- Senior Citizens Prom & Activity Fund
- Casey-Westfield Local Schools (including yearbook and After Prom)
Focus on Economic Growth
Helping Businesses Grow
The Chamber implements a variety of strategies aimed at growing the local business community, including building and providing a resource network for business owners, spotlighting local businesses, promoting businesses through advertising, and awarding Chamber dollars at events which may be redeemed at Chamber businesses.
Encouraging the community to buy local is vital for the success of our businesses, and Chamber dollars are a great incentive for people to support member businesses.
The Chamber of Commerce serves on behalf of the city as a welcoming agency for new businesses, as well as providing new Chamber members with all of the resources, promotions and networking opportunities that the business community has to offer.
Tourism & Community Promotion
The Chamber of Commerce promotes the City of Casey and businesses through its advertising campaigns, showcasing the unique qualities our community has to offer. It also serves on behalf of the city as a welcoming agency for new members of the community, providing materials and information on services/amenities in the area as well as direction to satisfy other community-related inquiries.
For information on how to join the Casey Chamber of Commerce, contact 217-330-5507 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit the Casey Chamber of Commerce Facebook page.